Indiana's Nonprofit Resource & Education Organization for OVARIAN CANCER
Support Survivors, Caregivers & Families
Ovar'coming Together, Inc.
2625 N. Meridian Street, Suite #108, Indianapolis, IN 46208
Toll Free: 855-855-OVAR | Ph: 317-925-6643 | Fax: 317-925-6673
Ovar'coming Together, Inc. © 2013
There are many reasons to consider becoming a corporate sponsor.
1. It is a communication & marketing tool for your company
2. It can drive sales and promote customer loyalty
4. It can improve internal relations (i.e., employee team-building)
5. It shows your company's philanthropic vision & concern for the
communities it serves
6. It can enhance your corporate image
7. It Makes a Difference!
Why Ovar'coming Together?
1. Ovar'coming Together is Indiana's only non-profit agency
dedicated to fighting ovarian cancer state-wide.
2. Ovarian Cancer is the 5th leading cause of cancer-related
death in women.
3. The relative 5-year survival rate for diagnosed women is 46%.
4. Families & caregivers need education, support & resources!
5. Awareness must be raised to save lives.
6. There is no screening test for ovarian cancer. Ovar'coming
Together advocates for and supports much-needed research.
7. *Ovar'coming Together is dedicated to using all funds it
receives to the greatest benefit of those it serves.