Indiana's Nonprofit Resource & Education Organization for OVARIAN CANCER
Caregivers & Families
Ovar'coming Together, Inc.
2625 N. Meridian Street, Suite #108, Indianapolis, IN 46208
Toll Free: 855-855-OVAR | Ph: 317-925-6643 | Fax: 317-925-6673
Copyright © 2015 Ovar'coming Together, Inc. All rights reserved.
There are many reasons to become a corporate sponsor.
- is a communication & marketing tool for your company
- drives sales and promotes customer loyalty
- improves internal relations (employee team-building)
- shows your company's philanthropic vision & concern for the communities it serves
- enhances your corporate image
Why Ovar'coming Together?
1. Ovar'coming Together is Indiana's only non-profit agency
dedicated to fighting ovarian cancer state-wide.
2. Ovarian Cancer is the 5th leading cause of cancer-related
death in women.
3. The relative 5-year survival rate for diagnosed women is 46%.
4. Families & caregivers need education, support & resources!
5. Awareness must be raised to save lives.
6. There is no screening test for ovarian cancer. Ovar'coming
Together advocates for and supports much-needed research.
7. *Ovar'coming Together is dedicated to using all funds it
receives to the greatest benefit of those it serves.